Compliance & Regulatory Audits
ISO 27001/2 Assessment
In recent years data breaches have become more prevalent. Protecting information is critical to in order to ensure smooth operation and management of your organization.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) have set a suite of standards to help organizations keep information assets secure, ISO27001/2. It is internationally recognized as the framework for an information security management system (ISMS) and preserves confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information within your organization.
Why is ISO27001/2 important?
Attaining ISO27001/2 demonstrates than an organization has instilled best-practice information security processes. Adherence to these standards demonstrate to your customers, partners and investors that your organization is carrying out procedures the secure and correct way.
The benefits of ISO27001/2
ISO27001/2 has become the de facto standard for information security management and procure considerable benefits. These are just some of them:
- Save cost through reduction in incidents
- Gain a marketing edge to your competitors
- Fulfills legal and contractual responsibilities
- Achieve credibility and trust
- Minimize your risk exposure
- Helps fulfill other regulations
- Protects your reputation form security incidents/data breaches
- Improves the organization with culture of security