JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME | LOCATION: FORT LAUDERDALE, FL | DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SECNAP Network Security has an opportunity for a Security Analyst with a background in network engineer and fundamental concepts. An ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- A fundamental understanding of network routing and switching concepts
- An understanding of the TCP/IP suite and related protocols
- Working knowledge of common network and host based IDS/IPS tools
- Knowledge of IT operations including help desk, server and endpoint management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, adjust priorities, and meet deadlines based on operation requirements
- Experience with various operating systems; Microsoft and Unix-like systems
- Ability to discern patterns of complex threat behavior and communicate a comprehension of current and developing threats
- Experience with commercially available and open source vulnerability scanning tools
- An ability to leverage online research tools
- A strong desire to learn and share knowledge
- Clear oral and written communications skills
- Monitor, analyze and respond to security events; deep packet inspection of anomalous activity and mitigation thereof
- Ability to identify opportunities for process and technical improvements
- Perform and implement information security assessments and analysis of results
- Participate in internal staff meetings and other company discussions
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening.
Since 2001, SECNAP Network Security has maintained a proven track record in providing security solutions for business, based on a keen understanding of the dynamic security landscape, new frontiers in cyber threats, and evolving regulatory mandates.
Our advanced information technology and cybersecurity solutions enable business to be conducted effectively and securely on the internet. In addition to CloudJacketX, our security-as-a-service solution, SECNAP also provide regulatory compliance and information security assessments.
Our customers range from SMB to Enterprises within the Fortune 500 and Global 500. Our customers thrive with safeguards against both internal and external threats. SECNAP helps clients battle cybercrime in order to protect the personal and financial assets.
Benefits and Compensation
Benefits include healthcare, paid vacation and holidays.
Candidates only please – no staffing firms. SECNAP is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email a PDF version of your resume to [email protected]