Achieving & Maintaining IT Compliance with SIEM
Learn About the Functionality that Facilitates Compliance
Since Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)s were first introduced, organizations have used them to facilitate compliance. In this report we will cover the benefits for compliance and also the pitfalls to watch out for when adopting a SIEM solution.
• Why use a Security Information & Event Management solution?
• What functionality do SIEMs offer to help meet compliance requirements?
• What is the true cost of purchasing a SIEM solution?
• How can SIEM help with complex cyberattacks such as Ransomware?
• How should a SIEM be monitored?
Who would benefit from this checklist:
CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, Leadership, IT Directors/Managers, Compliance officers and any employee who is managing technology or sensitive data.
Fill out this form to get started with our checklist. As a bonus, we will also send you a free Dark Web Scan for your organization’s domain.