Zero Days Have Empowered Ransomware
Why Are There So Many Ransomware Attacks Recently? And More Importantly – Can You Do Anything About It?
The first step to creating a strategy to protect against these type of vulnerabilities to really understand them. Exploits are being create and organizations are oftentimes not patched and defenses are not detecting these threats.
• Why are Ransomware Attacks Happening More Often?
• The Lucrative Business of Vulnerabilities
• Zero-Day Vulnerabilities Trends by Year
• What is a Zero-Day and it’s “Lifecycle”?
• What Makes Zero-Days so Dangerous?
• How organizations can defend themselves against zero days
Who would benefit from this checklist:
Anyone who practices cybersecurity at any level, from an entry-level practitioner to the chief information security officer.