What is XDR?
Extended Detection and Response (XDR) is a highly-effective approach to cybersecurity that integrates and automates threat detection and response across an organization’s entire digital ecosystem. XDR allows security teams to detect and respond to security incidents more quickly and effectively, reducing the risk of data breaches and other cyberattacks.
How does XDR work?
XDR is a compelling technology because it helps organizations overcome some of the key challenges of traditional security approaches. For example:
- XDR can detect threats that might otherwise go undetected by relying on more comprehensive data sources and advanced analytics.
- XDR can reduce the time it takes to detect and respond to security incidents by automating key processes and prioritizing alerts based on risk.
- XDR can help organizations meet compliance requirements and demonstrate due diligence by providing a comprehensive view of their security posture.
Should I buy an XDR hardware/software solution from a product vendor, or should I work with a managed cybersecurity provider who has a SOC?
While customers understand their organization better than an outsider ever could, the realities of today’s cyber threat environment and staff shortages make it difficult—if not impossible—to build a truly effective security operation in-house. Monitoring 24/7/365, in particular, can be a serious challenge, and will be extremely expensive if you try to do it on your own. Considering these challenges, it’s not surprising that a growing number of businesses are electing to work with external SOCs through a service provider, also sometimes called security-as-a-service. This approach offers a range of advantages over doing security in-house. For example, a cybersecurity platform managed by a cybersecurity company provides 24/7 proactive monitoring and a range of support services, such as incident response and forensic data.
Why should an organization buy XDR as a service from SECNAP?
At SECNAP, we have created a proprietary eXtended Intelligence Engine™, CloudjacketXi™ that, coupled with our security operations center, utilizes both human and machine intelligence to secure your networks and data. With CloudjacketXi™, ransomware attacks and other advanced persistent threats are detected and eliminated without requiring the customer to build and maintain its own security operations center (SOC). In addition:
- Our CloudjacketXi™ solution provides comprehensive threat detection and response capabilities, allowing businesses to focus on their core operations while we take care of their cybersecurity needs.
- Our security operations center is staffed by experienced security professionals who are available 24/7/365 to monitor your systems and respond to security incidents in real-time.
- Our approach to XDR is backed by cutting-edge technology, including our patented eXtended Intelligence Engine™, which provides advanced analytics and threat detection capabilities.
- By partnering with SECNAP, businesses can benefit from a cost-effective and scalable cybersecurity solution that provides peace of mind and helps to reduce the risk of data breaches and other cyber attacks.
In conclusion, XDR is an innovative approach to cybersecurity that can help organizations detect and respond to security threats more quickly and effectively. By integrating and automating threat detection and response across an organization’s entire digital ecosystem, XDR can help businesses improve their security posture, reduce the risk of data breaches, and demonstrate due diligence to regulators and customers.
At Secnap, we have one job — to help you achieve security and maintain it, with a minimum of expense and effort on your part. We accomplish this for our customers and partners through our proactive cybersecurity approach. We combine our proprietary technology (that includes our advanced detection and intelligence engines) with highly-trained analysts in our U.S.-based security operations centers (SOCs). The result is to combine machine intelligence with human analysis and action. The result is a sophisticated defense against hackers and cybercriminals.
When you work with us, you gain a full suite of advanced security solutions and a complete highly-experienced cybersecurity staff, at a fraction of the expense you’d incur if you attempted to duplicate this suite of technology and personnel on your own.
SECNAP is here to help you, and that’s our only job. We would enjoy the opportunity to demonstrate how we can help you achieve and maintain security. To learn more about CloudJacket XDR, please complete the inquiry form. One of our representatives will contact you shortly. Or call 954-350-0712 for immediate assistance.