A managed cybersecurity platform designed for factories to establish
cyber resilience without interrupting manufacturing operations.
CloudJacket XDR Designed for Factories
Many factories and manufacturing organizations are late adopters of digital technologies. This factor increases the risk of phishing, malware installation, or accidentally exposing sensitive information. The manufacturing sector is highly connected with two-way communication with vendors, partners, logistics companies, and storage facilities. These third parties are often whitelisted and have substantial access to information but can also serve as an entry point for bad actors. Due to shifts in demand during the pandemic, Manufacturing which ranked as the eighth most attacked in the 2019 report — jumped to second place in 20201.
In response to this, we have designed CloudJacket XDR that addresses the security needs of factories with out the need of adding additional IT staff making it affordable and effective.
What are Common Cyber Threats?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Denial of service
- Phishing or impersonation of employees
- Unauthorized Access to Credentials
- Supply Chain Attacks
Why are Manufacturers a Target?
- The success rate of ransom collection is high
- The potential value of selling breached data on the dark web
- Access to intellectual property and trade secrets
- Access to other organizations that are connected such as major clients