Join the Team at SECNAP Network Security
- Generous Vacation Time and Paid Holidays
- 100% of Employee’s Healthcare (Dental, Vision, Medical)
- Access to in building Gym Facilities
- Training Opportunities
- Fun Teamwork Environment
Security Analyst | Full-Time | Fort Lauderdale, FL
- A fundamental understanding of network routing and switching concepts
- An understanding of the TCP/IP suite and related protocols
- Working knowledge of common network and host-based IDS/IPS tools
- Knowledge of IT operations including help desk, server and endpoint management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, adjust priorities, and meet deadlines based on operation requirements
- Experience with various operating systems; Microsoft and Unix-like systems
- Ability to discern patterns of complex threat behavior and communicate a comprehension of current and developing threats
- Experience with scripting in Bash, Powershell, and/or Python
- Experience with commercially available and open-source vulnerability scanning tools
- Experience with security assessment tools (e.g. Metasploit, SQLmap, BurpSuite, Hydra)
- An ability to leverage online research tools
- A strong desire to learn and share knowledge
- Clear oral and written communications skills
- Monitor, analyze and respond to security events; deep packet inspection of anomalous activity and mitigation thereof
- Perform and implement information security assessments and analysis of results
- Ability to identify opportunities for process and technical improvements
- Participate in internal staff meetings and other company discussions
- CompTIA Security+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening.
If you are interested in starting a conversation, send over your resume in PDF format to [email protected]
Marketing Operations | Part-Time | Fort Lauderdale, FL/Remote
This temporary role is seeking an individual who can help take the lead and maintain marketing projects at SECNAP Network Security. Priority focus areas include creating whitepapers, changes in our marketing automation system, and management of lead generation. Responsibilities will consist of managing Google Adwords, Pay-per-click, and Pay-per-lead vendors. Duties will require remote pre/post-event coordination of smaller trade shows.
The ideal candidate has marketing experience and can make executive decisions to keep the projects moving and completed on-time. CRM (preferably Salesforce) and Marketing automation (preferably Marketo) experience is a plus as it will be essential to get content live for lead generation platforms.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of marketing experience and demonstrated track record in the field
- Self-motivated and self-directed team player
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in managing Social Media Channels (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords
- Experience in basic Salesforce.com administration
- Experience with Marketo, or similar automation system
- Make updates to the company WordPress website if needed.
- Review Google Adwords and Pay-per-click campaigns
- Review Reports in Salesforce, Import Leads, Make basic admin changes in CRM (Salesforce)
- Prepare for Tradeshow(s) including booking travel, giveaways, collateral printing and logistics. Ensure the sales team has everything they need pre and post-event.
- Create landing pages in Marketing Automation System
- Oversee email communications and automations
- Manage Social Media Channel
- Manage Content creation between writer and management team for feedback
- Manage Marketing projects and timelines
- Must be able to join audio and video conference calls during business hours
Hours: Position is Part-Time 20-25 hours per week, must be available for communication during regular business hours.
Timeframe: Temporary positions from Mid/Late March – September 2021
Location: Office is located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida but currently a remote position due to social distancing. If community conditions improve, some meetings at the office may be required. Must be available for audio/video conferencing during business hours in the meantime.Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen and be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening.